Best Before Expiry Date
At some point, sooner or later (I sure hope later but not too much) we too will expire just like a cartoon of milk. Unlike a carton of milk, we are capable to reminiscence, recollection, rejoice and regrets. I hope that I will more moments in which I would say “been there and done that” than “I wish I have” .
So in the spirit of a book called Life’s Little Instruction Book by H. Jackson Brown instruction #346 that goes like “Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did” – I am starting this page. I don’t know what I will put here but I will find out. If you stumble here by accidents or providence, leave your footprints – leave me a couple things that you wish for yourself (or something that you think I or everyone should) before our expiry date.
The list will increase every time I think of something.
So, before I expire, I would love to:
- I want to learn to make a movie – not a real feature movie – maybe a faux-movie 🙂
- Photograph the Golden Gate – such a simple wish. The Golden Gate is only a short plane ride away. I realized that we tend to put off things that we could do quickly and easily – so quick and easy that sometimes we take for granted on our ability to do it.
- Photograph the Grand Canyon one more time. I have been to the Grand Canyon South Rim in 2007. I had a point and shoot Kodak Camera and I didn’t know much about photography, composition, lights etc. I wasn’t even an fauxtographer.
- Travel and photograph Europe.
- Go back the to the home where I grew up. I was there in 2008 – I had a Fuji Finepix by then and a friend inspired me to learn more about photography.